Welcome to the Sand Hutton & Warthill Church of England Federated School Website
Mission Statement, Ethos and Values
The school embraces aims and values which are always at the heart of everything we do in school. The children are asked to consider what they mean in terms of their everyday actions; essentially actions and not words.
The school aims to serve its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief. It seeks to develop the full potential of all children in a caring environment which values all its members.
Our school is a family of children, staff, parents, governors and friends who all share a commitment to putting universal Christian values at the centre of our daily lives, in all our actions, in all that we think, say or do.
- Love and Respect-We care and share and treat others as we would like to be treated
- Responsibility and courage-We are brave enough to admit when we make mistakes.
- Self-control and Moderation-We know the effect our actions can have on others.
- Honesty and Integrity-We are honest and trust each other.
- Kindness and Compassion-We are polite and helpful.
- Contentment and Thankfulness-We recognise how fortunate we are.
- Patience and Perseverance-We try hard, have a go and don’t give up.
- Peace and Humility-We appreciate quiet and reflection.
- Loyalty and Commitment-We are fair and know what makes a good friend.
- Forgiveness and Justice -We understand and forgive each other.
- Hope-We are positive, resilient and forward looking
To learn and to grow and ‘to be the best we can be’
In partnership with
Sand Hutton Primary School
Warthill Primary School
Contact Us by E-Mail
Translate this site
Sand Hutton and Warthill schools are federated together, combining both schools to create one website. Both schools' information can be viewed on this website at the click of a button.