ParentPay Online Payment Service
ParentPay provides online payments, income management and dinner money administration for schools. ParentPay’s school ePayment system means parents can pay school online quickly and easily, helping to keep children safer.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.
You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
How to get started with ParentPay
We will shortly be sending you your account activation details, just follow the instructions in the letter we give you to get started with ParentPay.
If you want to find out more about ParentPay go to:
Sand Hutton Primary School
Warthill Primary School
Contact Us by E-Mail
Translate this site
Sand Hutton and Warthill schools are federated together, combining both schools to create one website. Both schools' information can be viewed on this website at the click of a button.